Κυριακή 26 Νοεμβρίου 2017

Baby Guru - Tell Me What You're Made of

Take all your thoughts in your head and turn them upside down golden brown, now you've found a weird place you call home standing still on the sand ready to collapse and the wrongs and the rights the line begins to blur tell me what you're made of is it gold? I got the wrong impression I think it's bronze tell me what you're made of is it gold? I need a new diversion the colours in your brain seem to fade to a distant memory and your friends down the trench have vanished from the scene all the thoughts in your head turning upside down the wrongs and the rights who can really tell? tell me what you're made of is it gold? I wonder what you're doing in this song tell me what you're made of is it bronze? You need a new diversion dance the santa claus samba and believe in a dying scene all these new restorations left you waiting for a new bleep





Music by Baby Guru, lyrics by Prins Obi

Video Written and Directed by The Boy
cast:
Kleio Ktena as Baby One
Viky Maidanoglou as Baby Two
and Evi Saoulidou as Mother
Cinematography: Yannis Kanakis
Sets & Costumes: Myrto Tzima
Editing & Sound Design: Nikos Pastras
Makeup: Ioanna Lyrizou
Sound Recording: Buildings at night
Production Manager: Evagelia Ksinopoulou

Assistant Cinematographer: Thodoris Paspaliaris

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου